This soup is great especially for cold weather. Beans and sour cream together complement each other.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 pinches pepper
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 potato diced
- 1 canned red beans
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 4 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- Crunchy nachos
- Add butter, garlic, onions, pepper and carrots in the instant pot.
- Select sauté and let the butter get soft. Till then stir well.
- Add canned red beans along with their juice in the pot.
- Add tomato paste, dried tomatoes, water and salt.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Add sour cream into the pot and mix well with all contents in the instant pot.
- Let the mixture be smooth.
- Serve hot with fresh cream and nachos.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.