Red beans dip provide unique flavor to all the snacks with which it is eaten.
- 1 cup overnight soaked red beans
- 2 cup water
- 1 small onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 14 oz. canned tomatoes in their juice
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- Place all the ingredients together in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 15 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put the mixture in an immersion blender.
- Blend until smooth and garnish with cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.