This hearty red bean and tortilla soup has high nutritive value. Serve with the topping of cream and crunchy tortilla chips.
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup cream fresh
- 1/2 cup corns
- 1 can juicy red beans
- 1 potato diced
- 4 cup water
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crunchy tortilla chips for garnishing
- Put the butter in an instant pot, add garlic, onion and carrots, and stir frequently.
- Add pepper and stir until the onions are softened.
- Add potatoes, sun dried tomatoes, tomato paste in it and stir frequently.
- Add water, red beans along with their juice and salt in it.
- Cook for 5 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Add sour cream in it and blend all the ingredients well to get the accurate consistency.
- Serve with the topping of sour cream and crunchy tortilla chips.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.