This delicious raspberry syrup is made in instant pot. It is quite easy-to-make and has a taste of fresh raspberries.
- 350 g raspberries dried and washed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 lemon cut into coins
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- Add 1 cup of water in the inner pot of instant pot and place the trivet on it.
- Place a steamer basket filled with raspberries on the trivet.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 12 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Leave it for approximately 10 minutes to cool and open the lid.
- Take out the steamer basket, the bottom of which contains raspberry juice.
- Measure the juice quantity and add double quantity of sugar in it to make syrup.
- Stir it continuously on medium heat for 5-6 minutes until the sugar dissolves completely and refrigerate it for 1-2 months.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.