Everyone loves cheesecakes! The creamy topping on it is delightful. A great treat to your family and friends. Richness of cream cheese is divine. This one has oreo base
- 1 1/2 ounce golden oreo cookies crushed
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 28 ounce packages cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jelly
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take a pan, grease it and line it with parchment paper.
- Add cookie crumbs along with butter and press evenly at the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Place in the freezer till you are preparing cheesecake filling.
- Take a bowl and add cream cheese and sugar.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add in yogurt, vanilla, flour and whisk well.
- Add in eggs (one by one) and mix well.
- Microwave the raspberry jelly for seconds.
For whipped cream topping:
- Take a blender and add all whipped cream ingredients in it.
- Blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Store in refrigerator until you want to use it.
Cake in instant pot:
- Take out the pan from the freezer and spread half of the cheesecake filling over crust.
- Drizzle half of the jelly and white chocolate over the mixture.
- Pour rest of the mixture and drizzle with remaining jelly and chocolates.
- Swirl with knife and cover cheesecake with foil.
- Add 1 cup of water in the instant pot.
- Place the pan on the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set knob to sealing position.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 40 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid, unwrap the foil and place cake in the fridge.
- When chilled decorate it with whipped cream topping and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.