These ramen eggs are a yummy Japanese cuisine. Easy, quick and simple to make. You can enjoy them at anytime.
- 8 soft boil egg shell removed
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp mirin
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Take a bowl, add soy sauce, mirin and water, mix well.
- Pour this liquid in a container.
- Add eggs in the marinade so that eggs are completely covered in it.
- Marinate eggs overnight or 4 hours in the fridge.
- Ramen eggs are ready.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks