These ramen eggs are a yummy Japanese cuisine. Easy, quick and simple to make. You can enjoy them at anytime.
- 8 soft boil egg shell removed
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp mirin
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Take a bowl, add soy sauce, mirin and water, mix well.
- Pour this liquid in a container.
- Add eggs in the marinade so that eggs are completely covered in it.
- Marinate eggs overnight or 4 hours in the fridge.
- Ramen eggs are ready.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.