This is a delicious rajma pulao made in an instant pot. The rice has the perfect texture andgets infused with flavor. This is a must-try!
- 2 tbsp oil
- 8 cloves whole
- 2 big onion sliced into thin pieces
- 2 big tomatoes chopped
- 2 tsp chili powder or per taste
- 4 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- salt as needed
- 2 cup rajma cooked
- 2 tsp fenugreek leaves
- 2 cup basmati rice
- Put oil, cloves andonions into the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add chopped tomatoes, chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and garam masala.
- Sauté for about 4 minutes and add cooked rajma and fenugreek leaves.
- Sauté for about 1 minute and add basmati rice and 2 cups of water.
- Put the setting to “Manual” for 3 minutes on “High Pressure”.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Allow the rice to cool down and fluff with a fork.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.