It is an amazing and versatile Mexican recipe, you can just enjoy it with the tortilla chips or serve with cilantro, tomatoes and avocadoes.
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1 cup green chilies
- 1 can drained corn kernels
- 1 can tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup quinoa uncooked
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 can black beans
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1 cup cheese shredded
- Cilantro, avocado and tomatoes for serving
- Put all the ingredients in an instant pot.
- Cook for 1 min on manual “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Add cheese in it and stir in.
- Serve with diced tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.