A simple and refreshing dessert that incorporates quinoa, pineapple and cherries that gives an exotic flavor to the mouth
Instant Pot Quinoa Dessert with Pineapple & Cherries Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups quinoa uncooked
- 2 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups whipped powder
- 5-6 pineapples slices,canned
- 10-15 cherries canned
- salt to taste
- Pour water into an instant pot and add all the contents.
- Adjust the pressure on manual “high” and cook for 2 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Pour it into the glasses and refrigerate.
- Serve with whipped cream and chopped pineapples and cherries.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks