This is perfect and delicious berries compote for serving with desserts. This is an easy and quick Instant pot recipe.
Instant Pot Quick Triple Berry Compote Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Servings: 3 cups
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 2 cup blueberries
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp zest of lemon
- Add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and close the lid carefully.
- Set the Instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” after the timer goes off and release the pressure naturally.
- Select “Sauté” and blend the fruit puree 2 minutes till the syrup reaches thickening point.
- Select “Cancel” and transfer the compote into sterilized jars. Keep this refrigerated.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.