Get yourself through the week with a highly flavored chicken chili!
This chili is prepared with a combination of the chicken thighs,white northern beans, green chilies, oregano and spices alongside a tasty chicken broth base.
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 2(15 ounce) cans white northern beans rinsed and drained
- 1(4 ounce) can diced green chilies with liquid
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup nacho chips
- In the bottom of Instant Pot, place all ingredients and mix.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 13 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and with tongs, transfer the chicken thighs into a bowl.
- With 2 forks, shred the chicken.
- Return chicken into the pot and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with the topping of nacho chips.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks