This quiche is easy and one bowl dish. It is a good option in breakfast or brunch. Your family will have great pleasure while having it.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 cups chicken sausage chopped
- 1 cup bell peppers diced
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 tbsp bacon crumbled
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 4 sausage slices
- Take a bowl, add eggs, salt, pepper and milk. Whisk them well.
- Add mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and sausages in baking quiche mould.
- Pour the egg mixture on the top of the mould.
- Add sausages slices, parmesan cheese for garnishing on the top of it.
- Turn on the instant pot and pour 1½ cups of water in it.
- Place the trivet in the instant pot and quiche mould on the trivet.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes, leave it aside for 10 minutes and release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
Calories: 377kcal Carbohydrates: 8g Protein: 27g Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 8g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 434mg Sodium: 1188mg Potassium: 290mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 1708IU Vitamin C: 34mg Calcium: 135mg Iron: 3mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.