Delicious, healthy and your best recipe for dinner!
Want to upgrade? Serve with whipped cream!
Want to diversify? Try this Instant Pot Apple Cider.
- 1 cup pumkin puree canned
- 1 tbsp butter salted
- 6 cups apple cider
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 20 cloves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumkin pie
- whipped cream for topping
- Press “sauté” and adjust the instant pot on high pressure.
- Add butter, when it melts add brown sugar, water, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, nutmeg and orange extract.
- Stir well until it has right consistency.
- Add cloves, apple cider and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover with the lid and adjust at “High” pressure for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Remove the cloves and serve with whipped cream topping.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.