Delicious, healthy and your best recipe for dinner!
Want to upgrade? Serve with whipped cream!
Want to diversify? Try this Instant Pot Apple Cider.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Cider Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup pumkin puree canned
- 1 tbsp butter salted
- 6 cups apple cider
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 4 sticks cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 20 cloves
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumkin pie
- whipped cream for topping
- Press “sauté” and adjust the instant pot on high pressure.
- Add butter, when it melts add brown sugar, water, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, nutmeg and orange extract.
- Stir well until it has right consistency.
- Add cloves, apple cider and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover with the lid and adjust at “High” pressure for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Remove the cloves and serve with whipped cream topping.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks