An old fashioned pudding that will be a great and perfect choice for a holiday dessert table…. The blend of warm spices is the key ingredient of this creamy, smooth and mouth-watering pumpkin pudding.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Pudding Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp gelatin
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree drained well
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- In a pan, add milk and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Place pan over medium-low heat and cook until milk is just heated through, beating continuously.
- Remove from heat and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add gelatin mixture, pumpkin, egg, coconut sugar, spices and salt and beat until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a greased soufflé dish.
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- Arrange the soufflé dish on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 30 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the soufflé dish onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Refrigerator for about 4-6 hours before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks