A fabulously easy and delightful pumpkin pie is a perfect dessert for festive party or just a casual get together.
Amazing recipe just like this Instant Pot Apple Pie.
- 1/2 cup pecans cooikes crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup pecans toasted
- 1/2 cup sugar light brown
- 1 1/2 cups solid pack pumkin
- 1.2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pumkin spice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- salt to tastet
- Depending on an instant pot size, select a cheesecake pan.
- Mix together butter, cookies and pecans in a food processor.
- Take a spring foam pan and gently grease it with butter.
- Press the mixture on the bottom, there is a 1 inch high mixture on the sides.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the remaining ingredients and make a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture evenly on the crust.
- Add 2 cups of water in an instant pot and place the trivet.
- Cover the pan with foil and place it over the trivet.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 35 minutes.
- Serve it with whipped cream.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.