A fabulously easy and delightful pumpkin pie is a perfect dessert for festive party or just a casual get together.
Amazing recipe just like this Instant Pot Apple Pie.
Instant Pot Pumpkin Pie Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup pecans cooikes crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup pecans toasted
- 1/2 cup sugar light brown
- 1 1/2 cups solid pack pumkin
- 1.2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp pumkin spice
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- salt to tastet
- Depending on an instant pot size, select a cheesecake pan.
- Mix together butter, cookies and pecans in a food processor.
- Take a spring foam pan and gently grease it with butter.
- Press the mixture on the bottom, there is a 1 inch high mixture on the sides.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the remaining ingredients and make a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture evenly on the crust.
- Add 2 cups of water in an instant pot and place the trivet.
- Cover the pan with foil and place it over the trivet.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 35 minutes.
- Serve it with whipped cream.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks