Today we are making a very healthy breakfast containing steel cut oats and pumpkin puree.
It is cooked in a short time in the Instant pot and has pleasant taste.
Instant Pot Pumpkin And Pecan Pie Oatmeal Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup pumkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp pumkin piespice
- 2 tsbp crushed pecan pie granola bars
- salt to taste
- Add melted butter and oats in the inner pot of instant pot. Stir well.
- Add all the other ingredients in the inner pot except nuts.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the oatmeal.
- Garnish with maple syrup, coarsely crushed pecan pie granola bars, and milk.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.