Pulled pork served with caramelized onion is an amazing sandwich filling!
Use it with your favorite bread or eat as is for a low-carb diet.
- 1 1/3 lb pork ribs chopped roughly
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 3/4 cup rooster broth
- 5 oz Thai chili sauce
- 3 medium onions chopped and caramelised
- 1/3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Season the pork ribs with Cajun seasoning and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and seasoned pork to the cooker and cook until brown.
- Stir in sherry wine and broth then secure the lid.
- Cook on “Manual” function for 25 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and remove the lid.
- Remove the pork from the cooker and shred using 2 forks.
- Return the shredded pork to the cooker and add caramelised onion and Thai chilli sauce.
- Mix well and serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.