This is a quick, easy and yet elegant snack or side dish to have. You can have it on weekends and enjoy.
Instant Pot Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 500 g thick asparagus
- 225 g thinly sliced prosciutto
- Parmesan cheese
- Turn on the instant pot and add 2 cups of water in it.
- Place the trivet in the instant pot.
- Wrap asparagus in thin slices of prosciutto and place them on the trivet.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 3 minutes and release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Remove the wrapped asparagus.
- Serve hot, garnish it with parmesan cheese and enjoy with any sauce or dip you like.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks