Prawn masala made with Indian spices makes it more scrumptious and delicious.
It is a great option to serve as a fancy food or even as a dinner served with white or brown rice.
Instant Pot Prawn Masala Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb prawns
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Season the prawns with spices, lemon and oil.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, green chilies, ginger garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, marinated prawns and water in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 4 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.