Mashed potatoes are a simple side dish that suits every meat or fish recipe. You can make a basic dish with just potatoes, butter and salt, or try to add some extra flavor by using spices and fresh herbs.
Your Instant Pot (or any pressure cooker) will help you speed up the preparation process and add all the aromas you like the most, so why don’t you try this recipe today?
You can also check out another mashed potatoes recipe here.
Instant Pot Potatoes with Garlic & Rosemary
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 6 potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp milk warm
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Some fresh rosemary to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel and chop your potatoes.
- Place them in your Instant Pot together with melted butter, vegetable broth, rosemary, bay, garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (according to the size of your potato chops).
- Quickly release the steam.
- Drain your potatoes and place them in a bowl.
- Add warm milk and mash with a fork (or with an immersion blender) until you obtain the desired texture.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!