Today we are making a warm and comforting potato soup. And it's so simple to make: Just put everything in the Instant Pot, press a few buttons and in a few minutes you have a delicious soup to serve.
You can serve it as an entree or with a slice of bread for a complete dinner.
More Instant Pot soup recipes
Instant Pot Potato Soup
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- ⅔ cup celery chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 medium potatoes cut into cubes
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- Cut mushrooms, celery and onion and mince the garlic.
- Turn the Instant Pot to the saute mode, and add the olive oil.
- Add the vegetables and the garlic to the Instant Pot and saute for 5 minutes
- Add the potatoes, salt and pepper and the chicken broth. Stir well.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once done. do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the heavy cream.
- Use a immersion blender to mix the soup until you have a smooth texture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂