People’s favourite potatoes can also be added to the risotto to make it more inspiring and irresistible with this simple recipe.
Instant Pot Potato Risotto Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 2 leeks rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 6 lb russet potatotes peeled and diced
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 2 quarts mushrooms broth
- 4 cup spinach leaves chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in its cooking pot then add garlic, leeks and thyme.
- Sauté for about 1 minute.
- Stir in potato cubes along with all the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and seal the lid carefully.
- Select “Manual” function for 5 to 7 minutes with high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks