This recipe is excellent served for breakfast with fruits or at lunch or dinner with a vegetable salad.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 2 cups boiled potatoes diced
- 2 cups diced bacon chopped
- 3 large green onions sliced
- 4 bacon slices topping the quiche
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, pepper.
- Add onions, boiled chopped potatoes, and chopped bacon slices in a baking quiche mould. Pour the egg mixture from the top.
- Garnish with bacon slices and grated parmesan cheese.
- Add water into an Instant Pot and place the rack. Place the quiche mould on the rack or the metal trivet.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Remove the quiche from the Instant Pot and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.