This soup incorporates potatoes, onions, parsley and chicken broth, this creamy and nourishing soup is enriched with healthy nutrients.
Instant Pot Potato Bacon Cheesy Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 chicken broth corn
- 3 ounce cream cheese cubed
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/8 tsp red paprika flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup corn frozen
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups cream half and half
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 slices bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- Add butter in an instant pot. Put onions and “sauté” for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth (1 can), salt, pepper, paprika flakes and dried parsley into it
- Fill the steamer basket with potatoes and place it in an instant pot.
- Cover with the lid, adjust the pressure on manual “High” and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly 5 minutes later.
- Take the steamed potatoes out from the pot
- Mix the corn starch in water and put it in the put. Constantly stir it.
- Add cream and cheddar cheese in the pot and constantly stir it until the cheese is melted.
- Add fried bacon, mashed potatoes, corn, chicken broth and half and half into the pot.
- Heat it for a while. Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.