The French Pork Tourtiere is delicately cooked and baked to golden perfection.
Great Instant Pot recipe for an holiday dinner or when you are having guests :]
- 1 pound pork meat
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust frozen, ready-to- bake
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1 small onion sliced
- Put the onion, meat, salt and water in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Meat/Stew” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release for 5 minutes and transfer the cooked cauliflower in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and mix with the meat.
- Stir in butter and other spices and transfer this mixture on the pie crust.
- Put in the oven or in the Instant Pot Crisp Lid for 30 minutes at 350 F.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.