This recipe comprises of minced pork meat stuffed in calabacita squash and baked to
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 6 calabacita squash seeds removed and slit in half
- 1 pound pork meat minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 cup water
- Add half of the cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt to the minced pork.
- Put the butter and seasoned pork in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add water.
- Lock the lid and set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 20 minutes.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release for 10 minutes and dish out.
- Stuff the cooked pork in the squash and put the squash in a baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 465 degrees F and transfer the baking tray in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.