This dish is a healthy combination of pork sirloin tip toast with egg noodles and tastes
- 2 cup egg noodles cooked
- 2 cup pork sirloin tip roast
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp pepper freshly ground
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 carrots diced
- 1/2 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Neufchatel cheese
- 2 cup button mushrooms
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 salks celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- Put oil, pork, kosher salt and pepper in the instant pot and brwoned and tendered.
- Add onions in the instant pot and Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Put mustard, dry wine and floor and cook till reduced half.
- Stir in the celery, chicken stock, mushrooms and carrots.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put egg noodles, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.