A recipe of extremely tender pork spare ribs with extra deliciousness… These ribs will entertain family and friends in a great way.
Instant Pot Pork Spare Ribs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 pork spare rib rack
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 1 small onion chopped roughly
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Season the rib racks with salt and black pepper evenly.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place the rib rack and remaining ingredients except the BBQ sauce and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and place the rib rack onto a baking sheet.
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the rib rack evenly.
- Bake for about 5 minutes per side.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.