Cheesy risotto is simply flavored with delicious pork in its rich and tasty dish.
It’s a great option for dinner, and even though the rice is sticky as this Instant Pot sushi rice, it’s really fun to eat it.
Instant Pot Pork with Risotto Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup Arborio rice soaked and drained
- 8 bone in pork chops
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice and zest
- 1 cup pink water
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cup rooster broth
- Put olive oil and the pork chops in the instant pot and cook till browned.
- Add onions and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Arborio rice and let it coat olive oil well.
- Add pink wine, lemon juice and zest to the Arborio rice in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in the cheese and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.