Cheesy risotto is simply flavored with delicious pork in its rich and tasty dish.
It’s a great option for dinner, and even though the rice is sticky as this Instant Pot sushi rice, it’s really fun to eat it.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup Arborio rice soaked and drained
- 8 bone in pork chops
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice and zest
- 1 cup pink water
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cup rooster broth
- Put olive oil and the pork chops in the instant pot and cook till browned.
- Add onions and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Stir in Arborio rice and let it coat olive oil well.
- Add pink wine, lemon juice and zest to the Arborio rice in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in the cheese and serve.
Calories: 737kcal Carbohydrates: 58g Protein: 55g Fat: 30g Saturated Fat: 9g Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g Monounsaturated Fat: 14g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 162mg Sodium: 261mg Potassium: 905mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 81IU Vitamin C: 6mg Calcium: 158mg Iron: 5mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.