A platter of tender pork ribs recipe with a slightly sweet and tangy mustard sauce… Definitely you will impress your family with these finger-licking pork ribs.
Instant Pot Pork Ribs with Mustard Sauce Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless pork ribs
- as required Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tbsp cold water
- 2 scallions chopped
- Place the oil in an Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the ribs, salt and black pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until browned completely.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the ribs into a bowl.
- In the pot, add the onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the cooked ribs, vinegar, pineapple juice, brown sugar and mustard.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together corn starch and cold water.
- Carefully, remove the lid and with tongs, transfer the ribs into a bowl.
- Now, select “Sauté” and add the cornstarch mixture, stirring continuously.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the ribs.
- Immediately, secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with the garnishing of scallion.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.