This pork ragu has amazing aroma and is savory, tender and rich in taste. You can call your friends over and make this and have fun.
Instant Pot Pork Ragu Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb pork
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 cup pork broth
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 ounce egg noodles
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil, onions, pork and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add broth, tomato paste, oregano and stewed tomatoes.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Press stew button, keeping the pressure high and cooking time to 25 minutes.
- Quickly release the pressure through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Shred meat through fork and mix it well.
- Serve pork ragu with noodles and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks