Prepare pork Bordeaux at home with this simple Instant Pot recipe. Serve warm with fresh bread of your choice.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 lb pork chopped
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomatoes
- 4 oz mushrooms
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil and garlic to its cooking pot. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Season the pork with pepper then add to the cooker.
- Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, wine and all the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and cook on “Manual” function for 40 minutes at high pressure.
- Transfer the pork to the serving platter.
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot.
- Allow the sauce to cook until it thickens.
- Serve warm pork with sauce on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.