Instant Pot Popular Turkey Chili
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 large yellow onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1½ pound lean ground turkey
- 1 (7-ounce) can sugar-free diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1-ounce sugar-free tomato paste
- ½ (2-ounce) can green chiles with liquid
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano crushed
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and celery and cook for about 5 minutes.
Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
Add turkey and cook for about 8-9 minutes.
Select “Cancel” and stir in remaining ingredients except avocado.
Secure the lid and select “Meat/Stew” and just use the default time of 20 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
Dish out and serve with nachos.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!