It is a very refreshing drink containing taste of a fresh pomegranate. It is super easy-to-make and it provides soothing effect in any hot day.
This pressure cooker Pomegranate Juice has amazing nutritional values which make this beverage a great way to start your day!
- 2 cups pomegranate arils
- 1 1/2 cups water
- black salt to taste
- Add water, pomegranate arils and black salt in the inner pot of Instant pot.
- Close the lid of Instant pot and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 8 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and strain the mixture.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks