This instant pot poached chicken is a smoky, delightfuland yummy dish. It is very light to have. You can have it with different food items and enjoy it.
- 1 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 onion cut up
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 lime
- Add chicken, water, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, lime, peppercorns in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 10 minutes through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot.
- Place chicken on a plate and shred it.
- Serve and enjoy.
- You can use leftover broth for any other use.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.