The pinto beans and rice tacos replace the traditional taco meat, making this dish really
Instant Pot Pinto Beans and Rice Tacos Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1½ cup pinto beans soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Salsa for topping
- Put the olive oil, beans, salt and black pepper in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and stir in the cooked rice.
- Put the rice mixture, cheese and salsa in the flour tortilla and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.