Instant Pot Pineapple Shrimp
- 1 red bell pepepr large
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice unsweetened
- 1/4 cup white wine dry
- 1 lb shrimps large and frozen
- 4 white and green separated scallions chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sambaloelek chili paste ground
Separate the juice from pineapple chunks and put aside ¾ cup of pineapple juice.
Add pineapple juice red bell peppers, chili sauce, sambal, wine, soy sauce,Oelek, chopped white parts of scallions and rice to instant pot.
Put frozen shrimps on top, lock the lid and adjust the valve on sealing position.
Cook for 2 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
Release the pressure naturally.
Add green parts of scallion and pineapple chunks and mix well. Serve.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!