A refreshing and moist desert made with pineapple and cherries with coconut milk taste amazing when served with ice cream.
Instant Pot Pina Colada Clafoutis Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup pineapples and cherries chopped
- 100 g all purpose flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsbp vanilla extract
- 100 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- oil for greasing
- powdered sugar
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and pour 2 cups of water into it.
- Mix together eggs, vanilla extract and sugar then gradually add milk and flour.
- Oil the wax paper and put it in tin, and add batter into the tin.
- Add chopped fruits into it and cover with the foil.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes on “high” pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Dust with the powdered sugar on the top and serve with ice cream.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks