Mixed with pesto sauce, mushrooms and carrots, this pork recipe is a delight for you and your family.
Instant Pot Pesto with Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 21 minutes
Total Time: 31 minutes
- 2 lb pork steak
- 3 cans golden mushrooms
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 2 cup water
- 1 (14 oz.) can mushrooms
- 1 cup basil pesto
- egg noodles cooked and buttered
- salt and pepper to season
- Add mushrooms, water, carrots and pesto to the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Mix well and place the pork chops on top.
- Select “Manual” function for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Once done, release the pressure naturally then remove the lid.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks