This filling and nutrient main dish can be made in less than 20 minutes and you can prepare it in advance to have a ready-made lunch for the day after too! Try this recipe with beef or chicken to vary the flavors.
Instant Pot Pesto Parmesan Pork Chops Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
- 2 lb pork chops
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup pesto sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh basil to taste
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Rub your pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add meat.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 2 minutes, until meat has browned on each side.
- Pour pesto sauce and water.
- Cook at high pressure for about 10 minutes (according to the size of your pork chops).
- Quickly release the steam.
- Add parmesan cheese and press “Sauté” again.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, until cheese melts and liquids completely evaporate.
- Serve sprinkled with minced basil.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.