Easily roast the garlic in an instant pot and brush with herbed butter. Serve with crackers or bread.
- 1¼ herbed butter
- 4 large garlic bulbs
- 1 cup water
- Slice ¼ part of the garlic, keep it intact.
- Put the trivet in an instant pot and add water in it.
- Place the garlic bulb on the trivet, cover and seal the pot.
- Adjust it on manual “High” for 5-6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally
- Take out the soft garlic and apply herbed butter on it.
- Keep it in the oven for 5 minutes
- Crispy garlic bulb is ready.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.