This pizza pasta is versatile pasta. It has an amazing taste. You can add ingredients of your own choice and enjoy it.
Instant Pot Pepperoni Pizza Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded,divided
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 lb pepperoni slices divided
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 readymade 12 inches pizza dough
- Fresh mint leaves for garnishing
- Add pizza sauce, crushed tomatoes, pasta, water, salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning in the inner pot of Instant pot. Stir well.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure quickly through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add in half of the cheese and half of the pepperoni. Stir well and dish out.
- Put all the mixture on ready made pizza dough
- Top with the rest of the cheese and pepperoni and transfer to a baking dish
- Place a trivet in the pot and add water.
- Put the baking dish on the trivet and close the lid
- Cook for about 30 minutes on “Manual” and HIGH PRESSURE.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.