This is a rich subtle flavored curry that complements shrimp perfectly. A very delightful taste and easy to make.
Instant Pot Pepper Shrimp Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
- 1 lb shrimps
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Marinate the shrimps with spices, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and onions and sauté for 4 minutes,
- Add shrimps and water.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out, garnish and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.