A perfect risotto recipe for spring meals… Lemon adds a refreshing taste to this lovelypeas risotto.
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter divide
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 1/2 cups rice
- 3 1/2 cups vegetables broth divided
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups peas
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped finely
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Press the “Cancel” and stir in the broth and lemon juice.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Quick” release.
- Select “Sauté” and stir in the peas and remaining broth.
- Cook for about 2 minutes and then, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press the “Cancel” and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.