This is an easy and classic recipe if you like the caramel flavor.
This has a rich and creamy filling part that will satisfy the sweet tooth of all.
If you like this recipe, you should make the classic Instant Pot Flan.
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Flan Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cuup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 granulated sugar
- pinch salt
- 2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-4 tbsp smoothened peanut butter
- Raspberry to garnish
- For the caramelAdd all ingredients into an Instant Pot and select “Sauté” and cook for 7 minutes or until thick.
- Select “Cancel” and transfer the Caramel into a bowl for later use.
- For the custard:Whisk egg, egg yolks and 1/3 cup sugar a pinch of salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually add hot milk to egg to temper.
- Whisk in whipping cream, vanilla extract and peanut butter.
- Strain this mixture and pour it into caramel lined custard cups. Cover the cups with a foil.
- Add water into an Instant pot and place the trivet.
- Place the custard cups on the trivet and select the “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure naturally.
- Remove the foil and serve the custard refrigerated.
- Garnish with raspberry and serve chilled.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.