This streusel is a delicious mix of cooked oats, peaches and pecans. It can be best served with a splash of milk and can be easily stored in the refrigerator for a day.
Instant Pot Peach Streusel Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup fast cooking oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 peaches peeled,cored and diced
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Select “Manual” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Set the timer to 5 minutes with high pressure.
- Add all the ingredients to its cooking pot.
- Seal the lid and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release and mix well.
- Serve with pecans on top.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.