Instant pot pasta with spinach pesto is a delicios and healthy meal.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound fusilli
- 1 pound spinach
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp salt
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pecorino Romano
- Put oil, garlic and spinach in the instant pot and Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add pasta, salt and water in the instant pot.
- Lock the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put all the rest ingredients and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with pecorino Romano and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.