Are you craving for a tasty and spicy pasta dish? Try this one! It is made with only few ingredients and it’s super quick, so that it’s the perfect dinner for a busy weeknight!
Just toss some tomatoes and chili pepper into you Instant Pot and you’ll get a mouthwatering meal to be enjoyed with your family and also to be packed for lunch the day after!
Instant Pot one-pot pasta recipes
- 14 oz pasta cooked
- ½ cup water
- 5 to matoes peeled and chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp chili pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil into your Instant Pot and add onion.
- Press “Sauté” and cook for about 2 minutes, until onion turns golden.
- Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, chili pepper, salt and pepper and stir.
- Add water, lock the lid and cook at high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and check your sauce (it should be smooth).
- Season your cooked pasta and enjoy!