Instant pot pasta chicken primavera is tasty, delicious and healthy meal.
If you don’t like the chicken, try this Instant Pot vegetarian Pasta primavera.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 pound chicken cooked
- 1 cup squash chopped
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes sun dried
- 1 broccoli chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup basil chopped
- 1 cup chilly butter
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and keep them aside.
- Put oil, onions and all the rest ingredients in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and cooked chicken and boiled pasta and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.