Instant pot pasta chicken primavera is tasty, delicious and healthy meal.
Instant Pot Pasta Chicken Primavera Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound farfalle pasta
- 1 pound chicken cooked
- 1 cup squash chopped
- 1 cup zucchini chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes sun dried
- 1 broccoli chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup basil chopped
- 1 cup chilly butter
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and keep them aside.
- Put oil, onions and all the rest ingredients in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine and cooked chicken and boiled pasta and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks