Instant pot pasta chicken fagoile is a delicious and healthy dish and can be enjoyed at
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
- 4 cup pinto beans cooked
- 1 pound chicken cooked and diced
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and keep them aside.
- Add olive oil and all the other ingredients in the instant pot and Sauté for 1 minute.
- Put boiled pasta and cooked chicken in the instant pot and mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.